Shark diving can certainly fulfil your adrenaline requirements but it is not for weak hearted not because they are dangerous but they bring their own dangerous excitement. Sharks are not entirely amiable and there are chances of being mauled. If you choose an expert for your scuba diving Maldives, then all these risks can be easily mitigated. Here is what you can expect from this adventure activity before hitting the ocean.
- You will need to take few scuba diving Fuvahmulah lessons. Here you will learn the basics of scuba diving along with safety guidelines. Your instructor will make sure that you are performing the activity at your own comfort and pace. During the training session, you might end up making good friends.
- The shark dive instructors will give you short but complete instructions about the dive techniques, dive boundaries safety procedures and hand signals.
- This will also require you to know how to use a compass for you to know your exact location under the water, and you will also by taught how to help your co-diver just in case if he/she needs help. You will also learn to write down your own diving experience.
- You will get familiarize with your gears and learn their operation. Being underwater is a completely different experience than being in a swimming pool, you will need to get accustomed with different kind of pressure in open sea, and your scuba diving Maldives lessons will take care of that.
- It will require you to breathe from a tank, which is another activity you will learn during your scuba lessons. Since tank breathing needs more efforts than normal breathing, hence you should always inform your instructor right away if you have any medical issues.
- Beginners can use buoyancy devices that allow them to control ascent and descent.
Every adventure has its own fun and reward that give lifelong memories. A shark dive is also among it.